I know it should have been posted a while ago considering I officially finished writing it a month ago, but things have been busy and it sort of slipped my mind that "Hey, you need to publish your 101 in 1001 list!"
Starts: January 1, 2015
Ends: September 28, 2017
2. Deep-clean my closet/wardrobe (donate, throw out, etc).
3. Host a dinner party.
4. Re-organize my Pinterest.
5. Organize all of my photos in iPhoto.
6. Make at least one scrapbook.
7. Make a family Christmas card and send it!
8. Take a cooking class.
9. Take a yoga class.
10. Throw a surprise party for a friend.
11. Learn how to tie a tie.
13. Decorate my dorm room to reflect how I want to feel.
14. Learn how to drive stick-shift.
15. Vote in an election.
16. Buy a stranger's coffee.
17. Get CPR-certified.
18. Buy a new wax seal.
20. Host a game night with family and friends.
21. Try something completely out of character.
22. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
23. Plan a charity event.
24. Support a REPRESENT campaign.
Culture, Books, Music, and Films:
25. Re-read all of my favorite YA book series (Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, Gallagher Girls, etc.).
26. Read five non-fiction books.
27. Read a newspaper/journal article three times a week for a month.
28. Movie marathon all of my series. (Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Avengers (and individual films!)
29. Watch five documentaries.
30. Watch ten "classic" films.
31. Watch five Audrey Hepburn films.
32. Watch every adaptation of Pride and Prejudice.
33. Find five new TV series and watch them all.
34. Learn the words to one song from five musicals I currently have not seen.
35. Watch a movie at the theater in the middle of a day.
36. See a concert in a city that is not Phoenix.
37. Go to a Comic Con.
38. Go to an opera and see a ballet.
39. Go to a ball.
41. Watch a live TEDx talk.
42. Learn how to play chess.
43. Actually beat somebody in chess.
44. Watch professional
45. Watch a tennis match in Wimbledon.
46. Play in a sports tournament.
47. Refine my swimming skills.
48. Work on my billiards skills, win three games.
49. Challenge someone to a game of racquetball.
50. Watch a NASCAR race in person.
51. Hit below an 89 on 18 holes.
52. Hike A-mountain and a minor trail on Camelback.
53. Try a new sport.
54. Ride a horse.
55. Go "real" camping.
57. Go indoor rock climbing.
58. Learn the rules of rugby and cricket.
59. Go to the gym twice a week for a month.
60. Start playing tennis again.
61. Visit Chicago.
62. Visit New York.
63. See ten on- and off-Broadway musicals. (Off-Broadway: The Lion King, Mamma Mia! )
64. Climb the Empire State Building.
65. Climb the Statue of Liberty.
66. Visit Seattle.
67. Visit Beccy in Louisville.
68. Visit Alyssa and Adrie in Steubenville.
74. See the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum and the Sistine Chapel. (June 22-29, 2015)
75. See Pope Francis in person.
76. Go to a Delta Sigma Pi LEAD Conference.
77. Make a trip to watch my sister's soccer team.
78. Take a spontaneous to visit a friend.
79. Take a road trip with my girlfriends.
80. Meet at least three of my blogger friends in real life.
82. Figure out a double major.
83. Join a new club out of my comfort zone.
85. Go to an event on the Downtown campus.
87. Take a dance class.
88. Take a music class.
90. Take a pre-law class.
91. Take a language class. (Signed up for French - Fall 2015)
92. Take a programming class.
93. Have Dad teach me about stocks.
94. Get an on-campus job/internship.
95. Become a mentor to somebody.
96. Guest post on another blogger's blog.
98. Reach 3,000 followers on Instagram.
99. Host a giveaway with a company.
100. Redesign the blog template and format.
101. Buy a domain name.
*For every task not completed by the given end date, donate $10 to a charity.*
Let's see how this goes, shall we?
Catch you next time.